This item is eligible for free standard delivery.
Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
What is Cushcore?
Cushcore is a foam rim liner that sits inside your tyre against the rim. Located at the base of the tyre it helps to anchor the tyre onto the rim. Cushcore provide superior suspension and protection for your rims from heavy impacts. Cushcore improves cornering by helping to prevent excessive tyre roll. Cushcore helps to prevent tubeless tyres from 'burping' and losing air presssure.
CushCore Kit includes:
- 2 CushCore inserts
- 2 CushCore tubeless air valves
- 4 rim stickers
- CushCore is compatible with tubeless tyres and rims
- Fits tyre widths 2.1 . 2.6"
- Fits rims with internal width 22 - 35mm
- Non tubeless ready rims will require rim tape
- Tubeless tyre sealand is recommended to be used with CushCore
- Installation with certain tyre and wheel combinations may require 2 people - one to work the tyre levers and another to hold the tyre bead in the drop centre of the rim. wire bead downhill tyres are most likely to need extra help.
- CushCore weighs as much as a standard butyl inner tube
- 29" inserts 260 grams