COVID19 - Stage 4 Lockdown Trading
Thankyou for your support and co-operation during the COVID19 crisis.
The good news is we are still here for you!
If you have any questions please feel free to call us on 03 9041 1091.
If you do not see the bike that you want, call us on 03 9041 1091, we have plenty more bikes arriving daily.
The following processes have been put in place to comply with government requirements and also to protect staff and customers alike.
During the Lockdown Period commencing from the 6/08/2020 The Cycling Fix will be operating:
- Online Shopping including Click and Collect and Delivery.
- Workshop is now open for Critical Repairs and Maintenance.
Please note for Your Safety and Ours:
- Customers who are unwell or have any symptoms of COVID19 are not permitted to utilise Click and Collect or Bicycle Delivery options. Our health and safety depends on it!
- All customers using these services and arriving at the front entrance must have a properly fitted mask and follow all instructions from staff.
- Customers will not be permitted in store under any circumstances.
- In store sales are not permitted under any circumstances
Our full range of products is available on our Website HERE.
Items purchased on our webstore have the following options for delivery or pickup.
- Online purchase and delivery via courier. Please note we cannot freight bicycles or bulky items via courier.
- Online purchase and collect at the shop.
- Online purchase of bikes only and delivery to metro Melbourne by shop staff*
Items purchased from our website can be collected from the Store (Click and Collect) or delivered to you via courier by selecting a shipping option at checkout.
We are not permitted to ship bikes via courier.
If you wish to purchase a bike you can select Click and Collect or call the shop on 03 9041 1091 and discuss our options for delivery to Melbourne Metro Area via shop staff - before purchasing bikes online.
Please note that delivery times are longer than usual due to heavy demand and border restrictions faced by our carrier Australia Post
Click & Collect Customers
This is a contactless service.
Upon receiving the email notifying you that your order is ready for pickup:
- Please call the shop on 03 9041 1091 and advise when you intend to pick up your purchase.
- Bring your receipt and photo ID with you to the store.
- When you arrive at the shop front door. The front door will be locked. Call us on 03 9041 1091 to let us know you have arrived at the front door.
- We will bring your items to you at the door.
- You are not permitted to enter the shop.
The workshop is now open for critical repairs and maintenance
What are repairs and critical maintenance?
Simple anything that is required to keep your bike functioning safely and you riding during this period.
How does it work?
- Give us a call on 03 9041 1091 or book online HERE.
- Drop your bike off at the door.
- We do the repair and you pick the bike up at the door at the designated time slot.
- Bookings are required.
- We cannot do 'walk up' repairs.
- As part of our COVID Safe plan, we will need to wash your bike before working on it. A surcharge will apply to this.hankyou for your understanding during this difficult period.