We are thrilled to welcome everyone back in store!
Thankyou for your support and co-operation during the COVID19 crisis.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us on 03 9041 1091.
If you do not see the bike that you want, call us on 03 9041 1091, we have plenty more bikes arriving daily.
The following processes have been put in place to comply with government requirements and also to protect staff and customers alike.
Please note for your safety and ours:
- Customers who are unwell or have any symptoms of COVID19 are not permitted in store or to utilise Click and Collect or Bicycle Delivery options. Our health and safety depends on it!
- All customers must have a properly fitted mask and follow all instructions from staff. This applies to adults and to children.
- Hand Sanitizer is provided at the entrance and must be used.
- You will also be asked to sanitize before using our EFTPOS machine.
- We are not accepting cash at this time.
Our full range of products is available on our website HERE .
Items purchased on our webstore have the following options for delivery or pickup.
- Online purchase and delivery via courier. Please note we cannot freight bicycles or bulky items via courier.
- Online purchase and collect at the shop.
Items purchased from our website can be collected from the store (Click and Collect) or delivered to you via courier by selecting a shipping option at checkout.
We are not permitted to ship bikes via courier.
If you wish to purchase a bike you can select Click and Collect or call the shop on 03 9041 1091 - before purchasing bikes online.
Please note that delivery times are longer than usual due to heavy demand and border restrictions faced by our carrier Australia Post.
Click & Collect Customers
Pickup is available Monday to Friday between 10am and 6pm and Saturday 10am - 4pm. (Excluding public holidays).
Upon receiving the email or text message notifying you that your order is ready for pickup:
- Please call the shop on 03 9041 1091 and advise when you intend to pick up your purchase.
- Bring your receipt and photo ID with you to the store.
The workshop is now open for all Service, repairs and maintenance.
How does it work?
- Give us a call on 03 9041 1091 or book online HERE.
- Drop your bike off.
- We do the repair and you pick the bike up at the door at the designated time slot.
- Bookings are essential.
- We cannot do 'walk up' repairs.
- As part of our COVID Safe plan, we will need to wash your bike before working on it. A surcharge will apply to this.