Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
Performance and comfort are two words that aren’t often found together, but the alloy-railed, Oura Comp saddle proves you don’t have to sacrifice one to get the other. It’s a race-ready saddle, curved and contoured to put you in a position that offers optimal power transfer as you’re putting in efforts. With its narrow nose and thicker padding with Gel inserts, the Oura provides comfort on long rides while the women’s Body Geometry cutout reduces pressure on soft tissue. End result? You can plan those weekend adventures or get ready to drop the hammer on the group with equal confidence.
- Women’s Body Geometry cutout is medically designed and tested to reduce soft tissue pressure.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell features women’s tuning for all-day riding efficiency.
- Thicker, super-lightweight padding with gel inserts for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight and durable Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, water resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam with Gel for additional cushioning.
- SWAT compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 261g
- Size 155mm / Weight 269g
- Size 168mm / Weight TBD