This item is eligible for free standard delivery.
Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
The ultimate in aerodynamics, comfort and rider connectivity: Race ULTRA+ utilises groundbreaking innovative technologies to redefine performance cycling apparel.
The Race ULTRA+ jersey utilises Italian made Kinetech™ DragZero 3D structured fabrics in key areas to significantly improve aerodynamics of the rider.
By positioning this textured surface material (much like the surface of a golf ball) in the areas of highest resistance (arms and shoulders of the rider), air turbulence is created on the surface of the material resulting in delamination of the air flow. Race ULTRA+ keeps this airflow attached to the body for longer, a smaller vortex is left behind the rider. A smaller Vortex means less drag, and a more aerodynamic rider.
Benefits and highlights:
- Engineered 3D structured surface within Kinetech™ DragZero fabric through the point of delamination of the air flow (sleeves and shoulders)
- Ultra smooth fabric surface in the section of the garment where the air has to glide better (back)
- Fabrics are stretchable along with having enhanced compression in order to reduce the wrinkles on garments and to assure no flapping, even at high speeds
- A high return force, or modulus of elasticity score, with resulting greater muscle compression and less muscle fibre vibration and hence reduced muscle fatigue
- Other characteristics such as comfort, breathability and thermal regulation have been optimised for high performance and race environments
- Greater UV protection and advanced moisture management
Race ULTRA+ is designed to hug your body like a second skin.
The super lightweight fabrics of the Race ULTRA+ jersey provide a firm, minimal feel. Areas of maximum air resistance (shoulders) sit snuggly against your skin.
Race ULTRA+ bib shorts are supremely lightweight, with just a little less compression than Race.
Attaquer Jerseys provide a true performance fit. They are designed to be worn firm against the body, with high compression fabrics that adapt to your body.
Attaquer bib shorts provide a firm and supportive performance fit. Crafted from premium compression fabrics they will adapt to your body.
Our jackets are a regular fit, however if you would prefer a firmer more aerodynamic fit we do recommend sizing down from your Attaquer jersey size - i.e. if you wear a Large jersey or kit, grab a Medium Jacket.
We recommend sizing down from your Attaquer jersey size in order to provide a firm but comfortable fit.
Sizing of Attaquer's arm, knee and leg warmers is more generous than the Attaquer kits so we recommend sizing down, i.e. if you wear a Large kit, grab a Medium warmer. Women wanting to purchase warmers should size down twice, i.e. if you wear a Large Kit, grab a Small warmer.
Sizing for Attaquer's Socks, Caps and Summer Undershirts is simple: They're One Size Fits Most (OSFM).
Brand Comparison Table
The table below provides an indicative comparison between Attaquer's sizing and a range of other brands, making it simple to find your Attaquer size.
|Your Attaquer Size||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|