This item is eligible for free standard delivery.
Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
Some things just work better together. Like an optimized shoe-pedal combination.
Crankbrothers Mallet clip-in plays nice on the race track and at the bike park. It has a ramped Match cleat box for easy front and rear pedal entry and for mud shedding. A Race Zone setback on the cleat track allows the cleat to be positioned further toward the heel for added stability when descending.
• Match Box optimized for any MTB pedals
• Race Zone for control and stability
• Ramp for easy clip-in / out and mud clearance
• Pre-installed Match Shim for Crankbrothers pedals
• Pre-installed cleat for Crankbrothers pedals
• MC1 mid-friction compound for easy exit
• Directional angled & spaced toe/heel lugs for traction while hiking
• Ramped toe for walkability
• Stiff shank for power transfer
• Cushioned EVA midsole for shock absorption
• BOA® Fit System & strap for micro-adjustment
• Ventilated windows with perforated mesh material for breathability
• Padded tongue for protection
• TPU reinforced areas for protection and abrasion resistance
• Heel dots for grip and superior heel hold
• Hidden eyelets for durability and clean design