Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Click & Collect Unavailable:
The Cycling Fix, Malvern
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
- Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant will not cure inside the tires, therefore, it doesnt need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness.
- Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims.
- Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims
- FiberLink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, FiberLink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole.
- When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss.
- As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the FiberLink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride