Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
K-EDGE’s Wahoo Bolt out-front computer mount is our next generation of industry-leading Wahoo Computer Mounts – stronger, easier, more versatile, and more stylish design to compliment your Wahoo and your bike. The ultimate upgrade for your Wahoo computer.
- Fits both Garmin & Wahoo K-EDGE Mounts
- Uses GoPro interface - compatible with Cycliq Fly12 , Garmin Virb X / XE, and GoPro cameras to sit underneath Garmin Computer
- Centres camera in out of sight position
- Improves video clarity by removing plastic mount shake
- K-EDGE PRO / PRO XL Out-Front Mount for Garmin
- K-EDGE PRO / PRO XL Out-Front Mount for Wahoo
- K-EDGE SPLAYD Out-Front mount for Garmin
- K-EDGE SPLAYD Out-Front mount for Wahoo
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
An integral part of K-Edge mounts are the connection where the arm and clamp are joined by two assembly bolts located on the underside of the mounts. THESE ASSEMBLY BOLTS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME. The torx head bolts are installed using a permanent thread-lock compound. Doing so will void all warranties.
We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.
K-EDGE Combo Mount are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. Cycliq Fly 12 users should choose the K-EDGE K13-410, K13-420, K13-2450 GO BIG camera/light mounts.
K-EDGE mounts co-polymer plastic computer inserts are designed to hold the corresponding computer ONLY (Garmin- black, WAHOO- blue, SIGMA – red), and breakaway in a crash to protect the computer body.