Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Click & Collect Unavailable:
The Cycling Fix, Malvern
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
The K-EDGE Pro Handlebar Mount - XL was designed specifically to accommodate the larger size of the Garmin Edge 1000, but also works great with all Garmin Edge models, including the 520 and 810.
- STRONG - CNC machined aluminum platform engineered to securely hold your Garmin.
- POSITIVE - Advanced Injection Molded Garmin Interface improves computer holding power and retains K-EDGEs signature definitive click with four secure locking points.
- PRO - Same ideal position as the original K-EDGE Garmin mount: Low, aero position - flush with top of handlebars. Secure strength.
- COMPATIBILITY - New design optimized for Edge 1000 (also works with 810 and 520). Mount Interface can be configured for using the Edge 1000 in wide (landscape) mode.
The K-EDGE Computer Mount positions the Garmin computer display below the top of the handlebars, centered and in-front of the stem. This gives the user an improved ergonomic view of the display from their position on the bike and a wind-cheating, sleek cockpit.
Made in the USA, Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Specifications -
- Handlebars - suits 31.8mm diameter
- Computers - Edge 1000, 820, 810, 520
- Positioning - dual positioning for portrait or landscape mode (for Edge 1000)
- Materials - 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform with Molded Garmin Specific Co-Polymer Interface