Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Our formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tyre sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won't ball up
- Contains cutting-edge molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 Compatible
MINIMUM AMOUNT PER TYRE:
(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
*If using in extreme heat (+35°C) simply top up if needed.
Directions for use:
- Shake bottle vigorously before use.
- Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
- Start by removing the plastic seal under the bottle cap, cut the top off the nozzle and insert the fill tube.
- Remove the core of your Presta valve (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
- With the valve at the 12 o’clock position and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the fill tube over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
- Squeeze in the desired amount, re-insert the valve core and inflate the tyre in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink.