This item is eligible for free standard delivery.
Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Roval Alpinist Cockpit the lightest one-piece bar/stem combo that passes our standards; at 255 grams (110 mm x 420mm). Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist Cockpit’s round tube shape and tradition bend respect tried and true forms, but the optimized composite layup and internal cable routing are decidedly modern. Available in 10 sizes, there’s one that will fit you perfectly. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we’ve got your back.
- Material: Advanced carbon composite
- Weight: 255 grams (110 mm x 420 mm)
- Bend: Tradition radius ( 125mm Drop / 75mm Reach)
- Stem Angle: 6-Degrees
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8
- Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo; Di2 and EPS
- Sizes: 400 mm x 80/90/100mm; 420mm x 90/100/110/120mm; 440mm x 110/120/130mm
- System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
- Handlebar pictured with optional integrated face-plate computer mount, S219900058.