Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Click & Collect Unavailable:
The Cycling Fix, Malvern
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
Tiny but tenacious, the Stix Elite tail light packs a 62-lumen punch that can be seen from multiple directions. Its wide-angle light and six modes—ranging from steady to flash modes— make you highly visible to drivers, which will increase your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 60 hours, depending on mode choice, and is charged easily and conveniently via USB.
- 11 to 62 lumens output.
- 2.5 hours to 60 hours runtime.
- Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately).
- Six operating modes:
Steady High, 41 Lumens Steady Low, 16 Lumens Power Surge, 27 Lumens Power Flash, 62 Lumens Disco Flash, 28 Lumens Eco Flash, 11 Lumens
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
- Additional mounting options available separately.