The Cycling Fix can only ship to Australian delivery addresses – estimated timelines and costs are listed below. Please also refer to our FAQs at the bottom of the page for further information.
- $12 (inc. GST) flat rate fee for standard shipping to valid addresses in Australia
- Delivered within 5 working days to metropolitan areas
- Delivered within 7 working days to the rest of the country
- Signature Required
- $20 (inc. GST) flat rate fee for express shipping to valid addresses in Australia
- Delivered by next business day to metropolitan areas and within 3 working days to the rest of the country
- Signature Required
Shipping and delivery times
The Cycling Fix will endeavour to dispatch your order from our store within 1 business day after accepting the order. Orders placed before 12:00pm AEST are usually dispatched on the same business day. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves our store.
We use Australia Post to ship your orders. Delivery may take longer to some rural areas, such as the Northern Territory, Outer and Northern Western Australia, so please consider this when choosing your delivery option. Information regarding Australia Post's estimate delivery times is available here.
Orders will be processed during normal AEST business hours between Monday and Friday, 10:00am – 4:00pm. We will endeavour to process orders placed on weekends and public holidays on the next available business day. Shipment and delivery of orders is based on product availability, payment processing time and distribution centre processing time.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
All orders sent within Australia require a signature on delivery. If you are not available to sign for your order, Australia Post will leave a note with instructions for pick up from a designated post office or parcel centre. If you are an Australia Post My Post customer you may be contacted by Australia Post prior to delivery offering their Safe Drop service where you waive the requirement for a signature. Note: if you elect to use this service, the agreement is between you and Australia Post, and The Cycling Fix takes no responsibility for any lost or damaged items due to the use of this service.
While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier or by any event which is out of our reasonable control, including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
Please note that we do not accept, nor will we ship, orders intended for international shipping via freight forwarders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I ship outside of Australia?
How do I track my order and delivery status?
Will you ship my product on a weekend or public holiday?
We will only ship orders on weekdays during standard business hours. The store is closed on public holidays in Melbourne, Australia. For orders placed on, or the day before a weekend or a public holiday, delivery time may be extended by 1 – 2 business days.
Why do you require a signature for all orders?
The signature requirement is to protect both the store and the customer and ensures that parcels have been delivered to the correct person. Should a dispute arise between The Cycling Fix and the purchaser parcel tracking and signature evidence will be used to determine the location of your order.
What to do if your order is taking a long time to arrive?
If you have received a tracking number from The Cycling Fix in relation to your order:
- Check with Australia Post website to determine the status of your order.
- Login to the online store and check the address you provided was correct.
- Check if an 'Item Awaiting Collection' or 'Safe Drop' card has been left in the letterbox or under your door.
- Check with other members of the household to determine if someone has accepted the delivery on your behalf.
- Check the delivery times on the Australia Post website to determine when the item should be received by.
- If all this fails, call us on 03 90411091 and we will try to assist in locating your order.