Metro: 3 - 5 business days
Regional: 3 - 10 business days
Time frames shown are subject to change, cut-off times are based on AEST. See Full Shipping Terms
The Shimano M324 mountain bike pedals combine the efficiency of the SPD system on one side, and the convenience of a platform pedal on the other. Perfect for 'getting the hang' of riding clipped in, or if you use your bike around town or as well as off road. Cleat tension is adjustable for preference, and designed with a sealed mechanism and serviceable cup & cone bearings.
- Combines SPD mechanism on one side and flat pedal body on the other, you can ride with cleats or normal shoes.
- Serviceable cup and cone bearings add to long life of the pedals
- Pedal System: SPD
- Spindle Material: chrome-moly
- Cleat Retention Indicator: Yes
- Cleat Retention Adjuster: Yes
- Spindle Thread: BC 9/16" x 20 T.P.I.
- Pedal Material: Aluminum/barrel finish
- Weight: 533g